Responsible for assuring timely purchase, delivery, and receipt of designated products and services at the lowest overall total cost to the organization. Applies solid knowledge of purchasing principles, theories, concepts, and procedures to ensure that the right products are available at the right time, price, and quality.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Manage complex purchase orders through all stages (creation, change, tracking, closure, and deletion).
- Contribute to cost control initiatives by actively participating in vendor reduction, product standardization and excess material liquidation, item master cleanup, and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with more complex BU’s to understand purchase requirements to support business needs.
- Manage 3 way match process through closure.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships in the supplier community including minority vendors and diversity programs to enhance Charter’s reputation in the communities served.
- Maximize company value by effectively auditing vendor’s performance on invoice and shipment discrepancies, and communicate results with internal departments on issue resolution.
- Assist with auditing vendor’s performance on invoice and shipment discrepancies, and communicate results with internal departments on issue resolution.
- Verify and validate that the requested purchase is in alignment with standard purchasing practices or escalate as required to the appropriate Sourcing Team Member.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple projects and seek input to prioritize
- Troubleshooting skills with ability to isolate and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be detail orientation with emphasis on accuracy and analysis of various data structures
- Knowledge of physical database structures, disaster recovery and best practices
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build trust and relationships with Procurement, IT and end users/Business Units
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A