Website State Of Texas
Serves as the Time Administrator for HSCS Facilities. Provides support to managers relating to time, labor and leave processes. Work involves coordination and assistance to facility managers and staff they supervise by entering leave requests on a consolidated timesheet, entering and approving overtime/compensatory time for accrual and payment purposes, and researching and correcting history of time and leave entries to correct exceptions for managers as needed.
- Identifies and reports system issues and prepares management reports for facility leaderships, analyzes information to keep facility management and HHS TLL informed, and responds to questions.
- Provides procedural support to managers on time and leave processes.
- Analyzes reports, logs or forms; researches payroll discrepancies and corrects data or information.
- Communicates on an intermediate level with others (internally and externally) to provide, exchange, or verify information, answer inquiries, address issues, or resolve problems or complaints.
- Tracks on-call time for staff on a spreadsheet as needed and enters it into CAPPS when the leave is used.
- Monitors facilities use of Emergency leave and provides data to facility leadership.
- Monitors facilities use of unpaid leave and provides data to facility leadership to ensure employees are not on leave without pay (or are on a leave of absence) beyond three months.
- Audits leave records and may maintain employee file with monthly time reports and other supporting documentation as needed for employees suspected of abusing leave.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable schedule in accordance with leave policy.
- Enters leave taken and hours worked for staff from sign-in sheets and/or HR0501’s.
- Enters FLSA overtime & comp time payments for employees in accordance with the payroll processing calendar.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Compose correspondence, work independently and to assume a variety of responsibilities.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize tasks, schedule tasks, and pay attention to details.
- Must be able to telework (computer/laptop, at home internet)
- HHS policies and procedures relating to time and leave.
- Data Entry skills.
- Ability to Problem solve, value, promote, and manage diversity.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and internet explorer.
- Skilled in Customer service.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Explain policies and procedures to staff and the public.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Terrell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A