Website State of Maryland
As a member of the DPSCS team, you can have a fulfilling career, while also enjoying a wide range of benefits such as medical and dental coverage, paid time off (i.e. vacation, sick leave), becoming vested in the State pension, supplemental retirement options, and even joining the Maryland State Employees Credit Union.
- Processes overpayment of initial balance due on invoices.
- Trains to performs Reconciliations of CCU (Central Collection Unit) Accounts.
- Trains and performs reconciliations of all cash receipts and payments in FMIS on a monthly basis. Reconciles each site’s deposit and CC/TC (Credit Card/Tele check) transactions.
- Trains to monitor, interpret and apply the laws, regulations, policies and procedures in accordance to State and Federal guidelines.
- Batches daily cash receipts and records in FMIS (Financial Management Information System). Ensures proper recording of allocation of remittances.
- Experience using the States’ Financial Management Information System (FMIS) or similar system.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university, including or supplemented by three credit hours in auditing.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A