Website State of Maryland
The Registered Nurse Charge-Medical is responsible for providing health services to the youth according to DJS policy, DJS Health Services Operational procedures and DJS Nursing Protocols. The Registered Nurse (RN) Charge-Medical will be responsible for performing nursing assessments on newly admitted youth and administer related admission testing and collections of laboratory specimens.
- Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and maintain current certification.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
- Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 or possess a current multi-state license in party states that candidates have declared as primary states of residence.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university for the one year of general experience.
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of an automobile. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A