Website State of Maryland
The Maryland Department of Labor, (MDOL), Division of Unemployment Insurance is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of UI Contribution Tax Auditor I. This recruitment will be used to fill current and future vacancies. The resulting eligible list will be maintained for one year after the closing date of the announcement .
- The duties of the position involve performing unemployment insurance audits, handling delinquent accounts, and performing other duties relating to employer’s liability for unemployment insurance taxes.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidates should be able to travel in the assigned territory.
- Applicants, who had met the requirements for admission to the CPA examination prior to July 1, 1974, will be considered to have met the education requirement.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 30 credit hours in accounting and related courses, including or supplemented by 3 credit hours in auditing.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Internal Review classifications or
- Auditing specialty codes in the Financial or Auditing fields of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A