Website State Of Texas
The position has specific responsibility for helping manage the SSCC contracts by training, leading and assigning and/or prioritizing the work of the contract management team that will oversee, monitor and manage the SSCC contracts. This position works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- The Contract Administration Manager leads the contract management team for the SSCC contracts.
- Coordinates the development, analysis and review of data and applicable business, financial and regulatory plans produced by contractors.
- Ensures compliance with established procedures, requirements, laws, and regulations; completeness of data and presence of documentation.
- Supports the enforcement of financial incentives and remedies under a performance-based contract.
- The Contract Administration Manager oversees the collection, organization, analysis, preparation of information and reports regarding contractors.
- Oversees studies and analyses of information and develops findings, recommendations and strategies to mitigate risks.
- Determines trends and participates in efforts to resolve problems.
- Serves as an internal resource to the CPS, Office of Community-Based Care Transition (OCBCT) and Contracts Divisions.
- Provides consultative and technical assistance services to all parts of DFPS on topics such as performance-based contracting.
- Provides guidance to staff in the development and integration of new methods and procedures.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and use or learn software necessary to perform duties.
- Ability to organize and manage time and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform duties without a high degree of supervision
- Knowledge of fraud prevention and detection
- Knowledge of successful risk mitigation strategies
- Ability to exercise creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Community Based Care and Single Source Continuum Contracts.
- Knowledge of the Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Uniform Grant Management Standards (UGMS), and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars
- Skill in identifying measures or indicators of financial performance
- Skill in identifying problems, identifying possible alternatives, and promoting workable solutions
- Knowledge of procuring, monitoring, and managing effort-based and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of budget processes and cost allocation procedures
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Ability to independently gather, assemble, correlate, and analyze complex facts
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A