Website State Of Texas
Performs other duties as assigned. Other duties as assigned include but are not limited to actively participating and/or serving in a supporting role to meet the agency’s obligations for disaster response and/or recovery or Continuity of Operations (COOP) activation. Such participation may require an alternate shift pattern assignment and/or location.
- Repair or replace all vinyl tile and sheet vinyl floors.
- Repair or replace lock, hinges, pulls, and fasteners of all types.
- Stands emergency maintenance call on a rotating basis according to Maintenance Procedures to provide needed services.
- Other duties as assigned include but are not limited to actively participating and/or serving in a supporting role to meet the agency’s obligations for disaster response and/or recovery or Continuity of Operations COOP activation. Such participation may require an alternate shift pattern assignment and/or location.
- Ability to install all types of drop ceilings and all types of sheetrock walls and ceilings.
- Replace or repair all types of ceramic tile floors, showers, and tub areas.
- Repair or replace all cabinets, doors and windows throughout the facility.
- Repair or replace all masonry, brick work and mortar.
- Repair or replace concrete sidewalks, floors, and curbs as required.
- Ability to use and properly maintain tools or equipment.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work from high ladders and/or scaffolding. Ability to work in various environmental conditions
- Skill in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions; to work from drawings, diagrams, or blueprints.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 years experience working in a carpentry/construction position.
- Complete knowledge of general construction work.
- Knowledge of and ability to repair and install various types of locks and door hardware.
- Good reading, writing, and communication skills
- Must possess valid Texas driver’s license or obtain it no later than 90 days after hire date. Applicants with an out-of-state driver’s license must provide an original certified driving record from the state of driving licensure.
- Eligible driving record required based on HHSC Fleet Management policy.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita Falls, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A