Website State Of Texas
- Pulls from CWS a Crystal Report by clinician and presents report to GMS Physician/PA /APN for finalization and to track completion of transcribed work with the prescribed timeframe.
- Transcribes all dictated work within the 24-hour timeframe.
- Will make sure that all orders are received, logged on the patient data log , and each day making sure that all orders are reconciled.
- Will complete any other work as assigned by GMS Administrative/GMS nurse.
- Completes transcription work accurately by end of day.
- Notifies GMS Physician/PA/APN of completed transcribed work in a timely manner.
- Understanding of filing, typing, office equipment including computer.
- Ability to effectively utilize Word 6.0 or 7.0 and Excel 5.0. Knowledge of mainframe systems.
- Proficient written language skills including grammar and spelling.
- Ability to follow complex written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and effectively manage time.
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with patients, staff, and visitors.
- Knowledge of principles of office management
High School diploma or GED, plus two years full-time experience in secretarial work of increasing complexity.
- One semester (15 semester hours) of accredited college work may be substituted for each 6 months of required experience.
- Maximum substitution two years.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Big Spring, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A