To efficiently lead and direct the Cabin Service Department by providing a quality product over a range of cleaning services to its customer base.
- Supervise and monitor performance and quality of service provided by staff on a regular basis
- Ensure proper handling of international garbage as required by the company, carrier and the Department of Agriculture.
- Comply with Swissport SOPs and policies.
- Emphasize all aspects of safety on the job (e.g.) correct operation of equipment, and housekeeping
- Responsible for resource planning e.g. proper scheduling, equipment, supplies
- Maintain healthy business relationship with customers
- Also other duties as assigned
- Performs all cleaning duties if required
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier security requirements.
- Maintain a high quality standard of aircraft cleaning operation
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to follow instructions and work safely within limited time frames
- Valid Driver’s License
- Project a smart able attitude to our customers through high standards in work practices
- Ability to read and write
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kahului, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A