Swissport Western Europe are looking for enthusiatic team members to join our London Heathrow Cargo team. As a Cargo Clerical Agent you will be required to provide clerical support to the cargo function, including customs clearance, cash invoicing, basic reception duties and occasional support to other areas in the warehouse.
- Complying with all relevant legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Acceptance of high value goods such as radioactive goods, live animals or dangerous cargo.
- Reception duties including but not limited to greeting clients and visitors, answering telephone queries, sorting post, filing etc.
- Complying with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Cash Invoicing
- Basic Customs Clearance Process
- Additional warehouse duties as required
- Operating any necessary machinery
- Must be IT literate and able to learn airline specific computer systems
- In possession of at least three GCSE’s or equivalent
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather if required
- Able to demonstrate good customer service
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and public holidays)
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A