Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Dispatch Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
- Communicating aircraft fuel and load data to flight crew and load control.
- Prioritise tasks and manage the turn around of the aircraft from arrival to departure.
- Drive vehicles airside including cars, vans and mini busses.
- Deal with aircraft weight and balance calculations as required.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the aircraft is loaded as intended.
- Operate aerobridges and aircraft stand guidance systems.
- Preparing paperwork for flight crew.
- You’re self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You’re focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have basic – intermediate computer skills
- You’re a fluent English speaker
- You’re organised and can manage time well
- You can be an effective team player
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You have a driver’s license
- You’re committed to learning and growth
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A