Under the Guidance of the Maintenance Manager, completes assigned tasks and ensure the safe operation of the maintenance equipment and company vehicles. Ensure all Jet A fuel is in accordance with ATA 103 and Swissport policy and procedures as well as Swissport GPPM.
- Perform minor maintenance as required to fuel handling components.
- Ensure quality control of fuel and the integrity of fuel hydrant system in accordance with ATA 103 criteria
- Testing of fuel and performing clerical work in accordance with the ATA 103, state, government and NFPA 407 Airlines and Company standards established procedures and quality controls
- Sumping fuel, removing samples of fuel and logging the findings. Properly dispose of the test samples and sump samples.
- Perform periodic and scheduled inspections in accordance to ATA 103 and NFPA standards
- Respond to emergency and fuel spills as needed.
- Drive Company vehicles to multiple work locations to perform various tasks.
- Perform inspections and maintaining quality control on all aircraft refueling equipment to Company standards.
- Follow and adhere to all Swissport policies and procedures as well as those directed by the station
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and oral communication skills
- Be able to respond to and work in emergency conditions as required
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass the color blindness test
- Willing to work flexible working hours
- Be able to climb stairs/ladders and work at elevations as well as perform physical requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A