Plan and assign the duties for any and all staffing requirements. Creating schedules and assisting all levels of management with any scheduling requirements including daily operations.
- Prepare the daily rosters
- Attend and address all communications (telephone calls, email, SITA, fax messages) necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate to all levels of staff any changes to the flight schedules
- Maintain good relationships with employees, co-workers, customers and airline authorities
- Maintain and observe confidentiality with respect to employee records
- Must apply all airline scheduling requirements to scheduling needs of the department
- Familiar with WSIB rules pertaining to injury at the work site, along with Swissport reporting requirements
- Clear and acknowledge all time card exceptions for payroll processing
- Assisting with capturing revenue by accurately completing the Daily Flight Logs
- Assist with the staffing coverage, calls for overtime, etc.
- Forecast, plan, create and implement the schedule, including controlling the bid, for the PAX department.
- Must have control with the staffing hours required for service.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment, while maintaining accuracy and diplomacy
- Staff planning/allocation experience required
- Knowledge of Passenger Service Operation and strong understanding of the Collective Bargaining agreement
- Available and flexible to work various shifts (day, evening, weekend and holidays) by operational requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must obtain and maintain valid unrestricted Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Internal and external customer relations skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A