The Airport Team Manager is a key operational leadership position within Swissport Western Europe Station Structures reporting to the Swissport Station Manager or Head of Department and will be responsible for all daily operations and operational delivery at the airport.
- To ensure that all people management practices, procedures and processes are implemented consistently across the station
- Assures all employees comply with company rules and procedures and other authority requirements like Health and Safety guidelines
- Able to maximise profits and maintain effective cost control.
- Manage stations attendance and absenteeism in line with station cost control measures.
- Implements and monitors the local emergency plan.
- Use active supervision to influence employee behaviour and improve culture.
- Ensure labour to revenue targets are met as per station requirements.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
- Promote flexibility, adaptability and agility in order to enable contingency time.
- Be able to build positive and trusting relationships.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and the desire to improve the delivery of services and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent working knowledge of business management principles and practices, financial concepts, and key drivers of profitability and operational performance delivery.
- Excellent organisational abilities, attention to detail, able to prioritise workloads and work effectively to deadlines in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Embrace an ideas culture to enable teams to create an agile edge.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with significant P&L accountability and leadership of large teams.
- Be open to different opinions and seek a collaborative approach.
- Can communicate clearly with your people to help them understand Swissport Western Europe directionBe able to build positive and trusting relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A