As our ICT AD & Identity Specialist, reporting to the Enterprise Workplace Service Manager, you will provide second and third level technical support to Swissport end users. You will be responsible for operating all aspects of AD, AAD and identity management services with the aim of maintaining the systems to be fit for usage and fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide expert level consultancy to wider transformation initiatives and be a key interface for the security operations team.
- Support the successful implementation of customer projects on their way to the Modern.
- Contributing to the implementation of new services and assisting in maintaining current services.
- Resolve any operational incident related to IT Infrastructure escalated from the L1 support.
- Workplace in the cloud & help steadily develop the service catalogue in this area.
- Continue to evolve in the areas of AD, Identity & Cloud Services.
- Assist with the design & implementation of Modern Workplace Services based on the latest.
- Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Office 365, Intune, Azure AD & Windows 10.
- Enhancing and sustaining a solid security posture and ensuring compliance with standards and expectations.
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving the AD/AAD & Identity platform.
- Ensure identity management best practice is followed.
- Participate in Problem review meetings and provide input to RCAs when requested.
- Broad understanding of a business or service environment and awareness of the factors that influence business decisions and strategy.
- Ability to work and succeed in a dynamic and multi-cultural matrix organization.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent command of oral and written English as the corporate language; knowledge of any other language would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of AD/AAD management.
- Basic training in computer science.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of identity management with Microsoft technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A