Each member of the team is here to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we are passionate about ensuring that every guest leaves our lounges feeling relaxed, refreshed and comforted.
- Be available to respond to guest questions or comments using high levels of customer service.
- Replenish stock levels, working with the kitchen team to ensure all food is continually available and well presented.
- Being remembered by our guests for the right reasons by offering a warm and friendly welcome, efficient check in process and setting the scene for their re-energising experience.
- Answer any questions efficiently and directing them to the most applicable area of the lounge for their needs.
- Responsible for clearing and cleaning of tables when guests vacate.
- Bid farewell to guests on their departure to optimise the chance of return custom.
- Managing capacity at peak times to maximise the throughput of guests.
- Prepare and serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and guide guests to the self-service food and drink options available.
- Maintain high levels of organisation and cleanliness within the lounge at all times.
- Replenish stocks when needed.
- Ensure the self-service area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Ensure the bar area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and to apply flexibility when required.
- Flexible to work shifts covering 0330 – 2100, 7 days a week
- Good numerical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Background in hospitality or customer services with high levels of customer interaction.
- Computer literate, including using payment machines and Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a team or be self-motivated to complete tasks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A