In ever crowded airports around the world, Aspire Lounges are a haven for guests looking for a comfortable seat, somewhere quiet, wholesome food and drinks, great WiFi and above all a fantastic experience before their flight, no matter the reason for the journey.
- Managing capacity at peak times to maximise the throughput of guests.
- Answer any questions efficiently and directing them to the most applicable area of the lounge for their needs.
- Be available to respond to guest questions or comments using high levels of customer service.
- Responsible for clearing and cleaning of tables when guests vacate.
- Replenish stocks when needed.
- Being remembered by our guests for the right reasons by offering a warm and friendly welcome, efficient check in process and setting the scene for their re-energising experience.
- Replenish stock levels, working with the kitchen team to ensure all food is continually available and well presented.
- Bid farewell to guests on their departure to optimise the chance of return custom.
- Ensure the self-service area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Ensure the bar area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Maintain high levels of organisation and cleanliness within the lounge at all times.
- Prepare and serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and guide guests to the self-service food and drink options available.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Computer literate, including using payment machines and Microsoft office.
- Background in hospitality or customer services with high levels of customer interaction.
- Ability to work as part of a team or be self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and to apply flexibility when required.
- Good numerical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Additional languages desirable.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A