Shall lead and direct the work of employees involved in the operations, providing training and instruction to ensure quality work is performed. Read and interpret load sheets and load/unload A/C per customer instructions. Capable of operating all equipment as well as performing some staff duties. Working manager of a group of ramp agents and shall assist them in performing.
- Maintain a discipline work environment per company rules and regulations
- Ensure Safety and Integrity of Customer and Swissport assets during operations.
- Load/unload processes per customer/Swissport/FAA guidelines.
- Manage baggage make up process according to airline specifications
- Lead all agents performing all stated above
- Ensure image and professionalism are displayed at all times by staff
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- Lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Previous ramp experience a plus
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Language skills
- Good communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A