The Safety, Security and Risk advisor will ensure a common approach is taken when managing risks across Swissport. Developing a detailed risk register that identifies corporate and cluster risks. Supporting the drive to reduce incidents that lead to insurance claims, leading projects to deliver continuous improvement.
- Develop a corporate risk register with associated management reporting to ensure all identified risks are adequately mitigated.
- Support clusters with the implementation of management of change programmes, acting as a subject matter expert. Providing a common approach across all clusters and corporate departments.
- Provide trend data highlighting developing risks.
- As required lead safety and security improvement programmes.
- Lead investigations into the more significant incidents.
- Support cluster teams in the development of a common risk register with corresponding mitigation.
- Implement and support programmes to deliver continuous improvement in safety culture and incident reporting.
- Develop Swissport safety policies with a focus on policies that can be consistently applied across the company.
- Produce board packs for various QHSE meetings including the Safety and Security Review Boards and Shareholders Safety Committees.
- Manage data entered into SMT ensuring incidents are consistently classified, correctly investigated with effective actions that are closed on time.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to achieve goals while meeting the needs of an international business. Able to influence external regulators.
- Demonstrable leadership experience gained in a multi-sited, multi-cultural international business. Ideally with a strong aviation operations background.
- Strategic thinker who is focussed on delivery with experience of driving change.
- Excellent communications skills with associated ability to produce management reports and trend data.
- University technical degree/professional qualification or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Experienced investigator.
- Able to work independently and be effective in an evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A