To efficiently and profitably manage and fueling activities by providing a safe, quality product covering a range of Fueling services to our customers.
- Adhere to and enforce Company safety and health policies and ensure the safe and efficient operation of fuel facilities equipment.
- Ensure proper receipt of all fuel deliveries and transfers into fuel storage tanks via transport truck or pipeline.
- Ensure the compliance of FAA, ATA, DOT, ACC, City of Phoenix Aviation, ADEQ, AZDOHS, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Supervise contractors and oversee construction projects related to fuel facilities.
- Supervise the maintaining of all hydrant pit systems and vaults as required.
- Conduct ATA 103 daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual tests relative to the tank farm, truck fill stand, truck test rack, and hydrant pit system.
- Effectively manage work tasks by hourly staff to reduce overtime.
- Ensure compliance with ATA 103 Fuel Quality Control Specification, NFPA 407, and FAR Part 139.321.
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees who violate Company policy.
- Interact with customers, City of Phoenix Aviation personnel, and governmental agency representatives when required.
- Coordinate remote and airport fueling facilities equipment repairs and inspections with AFFC member airlines and Swissport Into-Plane managers and supervisors.
- Must be able to read and interpret PID’s.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, and have an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to plan and delegate work tasks.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and a criminal background/fingerprint check as part of the City of Phoenix Security Identification Area (SIDA) process
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role with fuel storage tanks, pipelines, and associated mechanical equipment. 7 to 10 years of verifiable and relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of a technical degree.
- Must be familiar with API 653 tank inspections and pipeline pigging operations.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret technical or operating procedures, and government regulation documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High School diploma or GED required, relevant technical degree (2 or 4 year) preferred.
- Must have the ability to administer cost effective solutions problems and deal with maintenance and operational problems when they occur.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A