Responsible for the performance of the Into-Plane Fueling Department including but not limited to carrying out the fueling requirements of contracted and ADHOC customers.
- Responsible for efficiently managing and directing the Station.
- Ensures established delay criteria are being met.
- Assist the Station Manager in all areas.
- Monitor the financial performance of the Station.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Station Manager
- Maintain close working relationships with all government agencies, authorities, and airlines.
- Manage manpower, equipment usage, and maintenance.
- Responsible for the safe and effective operation of the entire Station.
- Responsible for Station Operation when Station Manager is not available.
- Ensuring all regulatory documents are being completed.
- Responsible to enforce all Swissport policies and governmental regulations.
- Availability at times for crisis management response and respond to station as required.
- Maintain effective communication with all Station personnel.
- Inspect fueling equipment, fuel facilities, and hydrant systems on a daily basis.
- Ensure all safety procedures are being followed and implemented.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dulles, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A