In this role you are responsible for developing, aligning, and executing internal communication and engagement strategies to foster collaboration and effective communication between Swissport Global IT and its stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the organizational change management strategy.
- Act as point of contact for Swissport Global Communications business partners and managers, defining and implementing communication strategies.
- Optimize the value of IT by ensuring that new technologies, processes, and organizational changes are effectively and timely communicated to the target audience through relevant internal communication channels.
- Develop and implement cross-functional communication structures and address critical issues when necessary.
- Ensure alignment between the Global IT Communication Strategy, IT Strategy and IT Target Operating Model.
- Support IT Leadership team in the delivery of consistent communications and ensure execution of the IT communication plan in close cooperation with the IT Leadership Team.
- Maintain current communication channels targeted key stakeholders in the Swissport organization (IT Community, End-Users, business applications users, and Group IT) by developing communication content and engagement activities that informs, engages, and connects.
- Ability to work effectively across a global multicultural and multilingual team.
- For this role you need to have the following qualifications and competences:
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic and multi-cultural matrix organization,
- Excellent command of English as the corporate language; knowledge of any other language would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years overall experience in communications and > 2 years of proven experience leading change and communication projects.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and passion for innovation and technology.
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategies and projects.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- Knowledge of the internal communications tools offered by the Microsoft collaboration suite is a plus.
- Broad understanding of a business or service environment and awareness of the factors that influence business decisions and strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Application Deadline: N/A