Each member of the team is here to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we are passionate about ensuring that every guest leaves our lounges feeling relaxed, refreshed and comforted.
- Ensure all food is stored, handled and packaged correctly.
- To ensure the quality and presentation of food is prepared according to all SOPs to guarantee a consistently excellent standard of service.
- Manage the kitchen area within the lounge, maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
- Follow our Food Safety Management System at all times.
- Maintain records of temperatures of hot food and cold storage according to the SOP.
- Prepare hot and cold food offerings to be presented on a self-service station within the lounge.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and to apply flexibility when required.
- Flexible to work shifts covering 0330 – 2100, 7 days a week
- Ability to work as part of a team or be self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Have a passion for the food service industry.
- Background in a high-volume regeneration kitchen.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A