To provide all necessary and required passenger/customer services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to reservations, ticketing, baggage processing, terminal/gate check-in, jet way operation, greeting arriving passengers, handling of VIPs, provide special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
- Produce all required, work-related documentation
- Make public address announcements as required
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements and Swissport SOPs and policies
- Issue boarding passes and reschedule passengers affected by flight interruptions or cancellations
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers and gate checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance
- Operate equipment to include the jet way, computer keyboards, and carrier specific reservation/ ticketing software
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation if applicable
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine, as required
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written.
- Have at least 18 years old.
- Flexible to work on various shifts 24/7 (days, evenings, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Willingness to work in inclement weather.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A