The Tower Coordinator for Fueling is responsible for the coordination and deployment of personnel and equipment assigned to the Fueling department to ensure customer standards and contractual services are met.
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
- Maintain airline customers’ flight schedule, communicate changes, delays, fuel spills, injuries, and accidents to Operation/Duty Manager.
- Dispatch flights under Supervisor’s direction. Make changes and adjustments as directed by Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure safety policies as determined by the local fire department and any other agencies are enforced.
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Review all paperwork submitted by Fuelers to ensure it is accurate and correct. Close out flights as needed and check OSS.
- Maintain and order supplies as it pertains to fuel slips, truck sheets, accident/incident report forms, etc.
- Follow Department(s) overtime policy to fill open shifts, and send manpower changes over the printer.
- Brief/debrief Supervisor on work schedule and flight activity.
- Responds to customer representative’s inquiries as needed.
- Monitor flight activity MEL’s, gate and plane changes, fuel upload, etc.
- Assist Supervisors in the overall supervision of the department.
- Communicate and follow-up with Maintenance department on equipment repairs to ensure adequate levels of equipment are maintained to meet customers needs.
- Must have basic computer skills and be fluent in the operation of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work during various shifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work in teams with minimal supervision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A