The Duty Manager – Fueling is responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient operation of into-plane fueling activities, while ensuring customer service standards and contractual services are met.
- Responsible for complying with all established Environmental reporting requirements.
- Responsible for annual budge compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring trained and qualified Aircraft Refuelers perform duties IAW applicable.
- Responsible for insuring adequate staffing.
- Responsible for Adherence to all pertinent Swissport Fueling Inc, ATA103 and IATA maintenance and inspection requirements.
- Responsible for safe and on time performance of the fuelers.
- Responsible for implementing standard safety and fueling procedures and directives.
- Responsible for the Performance of the into plane Fueling Department including but not limited to carrying out the Fueling requirements of contracted and ADHOC customers
- Responsible for Airline Management interface.
- Ensure timely compliance with all EPA directives and procedures as applicable.
- Available to Swissport policy and Union bargaining agreements as applicable.
- Maintain Strong working relationship with Fire Marshalls Office and Airport Operations
- Ensure Airline Publications are up to date with latest revisions and changes
- Assist Station Manager with monthly reports.
- Assist Station Manger in developing annual budget.
- Meet with all Airline Station/Operation Managers on a regular basis.
- Assist and insure complete and accurate fuel inventory reporting.
- Review and develop corrective actions, if applicable with the P&L assisting Station Manger on a monthly basis.ie Over budge corrective actions control operational tempo though proper manpower adjustment using GANNT charts to assist planning .
- Attend daily Airline meeting if applicable
- Oversee and prioritize vehicle/equipment maintenance plan with GSE mechanic.
- Perform other duties are requested by your immediate Supervisor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A