The Global Auditor will be an experienced auditor who conducts and leads operational audits on behalf of Global Operations. The auditor will support the Global Audit Manager in designing and developing audit programmes and question banks.
- Develop and provide management reports as required including for Safety Action Groups and Safety review Board.
- Deliver formal opening and closing meetings when conducting audits ensuring auditees are aware of the purpose of the audit and the outcome of the audit.
- Development and maintenance of audit question banks to ensure a single thread approach to auditing to support the development of overall
- Swissport operational risk picture.
- Support the delivery of ISO, ISAGO, customer and other external audits.
- Provide support and training to upskill colleagues to conduct audits.
- Support operational managers to ensure that findings are closed to the required standard and on time.
- Conduct and lead audits as required to support the Swissport Global ops audit programme.
- Provide meaningful audit reports that will provide Cluster Heads and Station Managers with a clear understanding of performance, findings and expected solutions with time scales.
- Act as industry expert influencing regulators and industry bodies to improve compliance oversight programmes.
- Auditor with 3 -5 years experience.
- Strategic thinker who is focussed on delivery with experience of driving change.
- Demonstrable leadership experience gained in a multi-sited, multi-cultural international business. Ideally with a strong aviation operations background.
- University technical degree/professional qualification or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to achieve goals while meeting the needs of an international business. Able to influence external regulators.
- Able to work independently and be effective in an evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A