You will need to demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities to build employee engagement and capabilities to support business needs, working in partnership with line managers and be responsible for developing processes; and implementing appropriate HR interventions to deliver business results.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include complex employee relations issues such as restructuring, change management, TUPE transfers, large transformation projects, policy interpretation and application, talent management and development, and organisational design consultation.
- Deliver employee engagement, integration and harmonisation programmes.
- Act as a change agent to the business through process design, approaches that support change and transformation.
- Engage and influence stakeholders at all levels, within a unionised environment, developing positive working relationships, including local trade union representatives.
- Conduct ongoing labour forecasting analysis regarding the current and future state of resources and the skills needed along with designing talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Evaluate issues, patterns and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solutions and program designs.
- Partner with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and
- Preferably five to eight years of HR experience with at least three years of experience in HR Business Partnering
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Proven knowledge of the full employee lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of the principles and practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Difficult issues
- CIPD qualified
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A