Each member of the team is here to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we are passionate about ensuring that every guest leaves our lounges feeling relaxed, refreshed and comforted.
- Managing capacity at peak times to maximise the throughput of guests.
- Ensure the self-service area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Being remembered by our guests for the right reasons by offering a warm and friendly welcome, efficient check in process and setting the scene for their re-energising experience.
- Maintain high levels of organisation and cleanliness within the lounge at all times.
- Ensure the bar area is presented in a professional and clean manner.
- Answer any questions efficiently and directing them to the most applicable area of the lounge for their needs.
- Prepare and serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and guide guests to the self-service food and drink options available.
- Responsible for clearing and cleaning of tables when guests vacate.
- Replenish stocks when needed.
- Replenish stock levels, working with the kitchen team to ensure all food is continually available and well presented.
- Be available to respond to guest questions or comments using high levels of customer service.
- Bid farewell to guests on their departure to optimise the chance of return custom.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and to apply flexibility when required.
- Background in hospitality or customer services with high levels of customer interaction.
- Ability to work as part of a team or be self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Good numerical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Flexible to work shifts covering 0330 – 2100, 7 days a week
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Computer literate, including using payment machines and Microsoft office.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A