Be responsible for training, monitoring, and evaluating performance of employees at all stations within their designated area, while ensuring company and customer services standards and policies are met. While maintaining a high level of proficiency and certification in required operational functions, this role will deliver in person and virtual instructor led events and monitor On the Job Coaching activities at station to ensure SPI and local specific requirements are met.
- Manage on the job coaching program for designated area / functions and serves as tier one support for local certified coaches
- On-site point of contact for internal and external training audits
- Perform regular competency assessments for all new and existing employees within designated areas serving as local training advisor to assigned business partners
- Forecast & plan for new hire and recurrent training needs; maintaining on going communication and coordination with Area / Station Training
- Manager, local HR and Operations team
- Responsible for the New Hire tracking process to ensure a smooth transition to the operations.
- Maintain Aviation/logistics industry and SPI regulatory training certifications required to serve as a trainer for designated functions
- Training generalist for all lines of business and specialist for designated functional training.
- Responsible for maintaining timely and accurate training records (digital and paper) for all employees within designated area & functions
- Subject matter expert, consulting with L&D Program team to design & deliver learning solutions for operational skill gaps
- Manages on-site training blitz process and training support personnel as required by business needs
- Deliver initial & recurrent training in accordance with global and local standards
- Administer examinations and progress reports for initial and recurrent training programs in accordance with global and local standards
- Audit and evaluate operations/colleagues for quality assurance and compliance, developing and delivering corrective actions as necessary
- Design and manage practical training events to develop skills at local levels
- Working knowledge of computer systems: Microsoft Office Suite highly recommended
- Customer Service oriented
- Flexibility to work various shifts to accomidate training demands during off peak hours.
- Ability to travel up to 10-40% with the ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada to support job responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience – Ground Handling, Cargo, and / or Fueling operations
- Ideal candidate will also have demonstrated knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, and evaluation methodologies.
- Strong communications skills and ability to influence without authority to achieve a common goal
- Minimum 1 year of experience serving as classroom instructor or 2 years serving as On the Job Training or Coaching experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and changing environment.
- Strong situational awareness with the ability to solve for complex challenges
- High School Diploma or equivalent additional experience demonstrating ability to resolve complex problems, foster and maintain positive working relationships with multiple stakeholders and effectively balance multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to pass security clearance and possess a valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A