To provide Billing Support to the Company and provide ongoing support to the Billing Manager in a centralized environment
- Upload all billed revenue to company’s ERP system ensuring relevant checks in place
- Ensure all Accounts Payable pass through charges are billed and accounted for correctly related to Principal and Agency revenue recognition rules.
- Work with the stations as needed to capture an accurate monthly accrual to include all outstanding revenue items allowing an accurate revenue profile for the business
- Develop effective working relationships with the following groups: Customer Account Managers, Station OCC and GM, Credit Control, AR
- Department, Tax Department, Systems and Operational teams
- Submit customer invoices into various portals for payment. Review portal approval information and assist in resolving any disputes. Email customer invoices that require a specific file format for receipt and acceptance.
- Create Adhoc invoices for non-contractual services, verify proper accounts are used
- Compile billable charges from all sources (FSC, FNB, VAREC, CARGOSPOT etc.), gather and attach supportive backup needed for invoice approval
- Attend and contribute to team meetings reviewing overall billing performance of the team
- Provide customer support by ensuring all customer queries are responded to and resolved in a timely and highly professional manner informing all relevant parties of resolution
- Create comprehensive, accurate and timely invoices for customer airlines using the in-house billing system for all lines of business (Ground Handling, Cargo and Fueling).
- Run customer listings to ensure all invoices have been submitted or emailed.
- Analyze customer queries to identify areas of improvement to prevent repetition of query and to allow efficient debt collection
- Review and issue credit notes in billing system
- Prepare journal entries related to billing into the general ledger system SAP
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Advanced Excel, comfortable using VLookups, Pivot Table, Sum If etc
- Ability to work weekends if needed
- Willingness to learn multiple systems and accept change as and when needed
- Minimum high school certification, college a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work closely with other departments and managers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A