The recruiter will lead and execute all efforts to support front line hiring needs. This role is responsible for sourcing, interviewing and matching qualified applicants for hourly and some salaried positions across the US. The recruiter is responsible for assessing the technical and interpersonal skills of applicants to ensure they possess the skills necessary to be successful.
- Attend job fairs and networking events to develop candidate pipelines
- Track all candidate interviews and progress in Taleo
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand Swissport as an employer of choice including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor
- Managing candidate experience end-to-end from initial contact through onboarding.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet and exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges and universities.
- Post open positions on ATS system (Taleo), social media and job boards to attract active and passive candidates.
- Extensive phone and email outreach
- Maintains accurate applicant tracking processes and procedures and complies with all State and Federal employment laws, as well as all
- Company policies and procedures
- Submit and schedule screened applicants for interviews with hiring managers
- Scheduling and conducting candidate interviews as well as answering applicant inquiries throughout the recruiting process
- Engage potential hires over the phone through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
- Assess candidate resumes and perform initial phone interviews to qualify potential agents
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership. Bilingual Spanish communication skills a plus.
- Strong experience in end-to-end recruitment, working within set deadlines in a systematic and organized manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant recruiting work experience.
- Solid understanding of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivery of full cycle recruitment strategies to generate candidates and identify methods to generate talent communities and pipelines
- 5 years of experience in recruiting, HR, or related field is a plus
- Proficiency and passion for research and sourcing through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, name generation research and networking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A