The Duty Manager – Fueling is responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient operation of into-plane fueling activities, while ensuring customer service standards and contractual services are met.
- Responsible for Airline Management interface.
- Responsible for insuring adequate staffing.
- Responsible for the Performance of the into plane Fueling Department including but not limited to carrying out the Fueling requirements of
- contracted and ADHOC customers
- Responsible for annual budge compliance.
- Responsible for implementing standard safety and fueling procedures and directives.
- Willing to travel when necessary for training or to assist other SP stations with GSE needs as required
- Good oral and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for Adherence to all pertinent Swissport Fueling Inc, ATA103 and IATA maintenance and inspection requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring trained and qualified Aircraft Refuelers perform duties IAW applicable.
- Responsible for complying with all established Environmental reporting requirements.
- Responsible for safe and on time performance of the fuelers.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of eight years into-plane experience, with five years in a management role required.
- Must have strong organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical or operating procedures or government regulations, documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Thorough knowledge and work experience with Windows Office programs including Word, Excel, Power point
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to perform multi – tasking skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A