The position is responsible for Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental activities at the station with an objective of reducing employee injuries, aircraft and equipment damages. Responsible for the tasks below as well as being a subject expert on various processes/systems/procedures as defined by the Station QHSE Manager.
- Participates & Promotes QSHE Initiatives & Safety Campaigns
- Conducts QHSE Audits
- Delivers QHSE Coaching/Training as directed
- Conduct Safety Meetings and Briefings as needed.
- Completes projects/assignments as directed by station QHSE Manager.
- Performs incident investigations
- Assist in the preparation and publishing regular safety and operational briefings
- Performs Operational & Safety inspections
- Conducts risk assessments as directed.
- Reviews Incident trends and advises on prevention initiatives.
- Assists in maintain the Safety Bulletin Board & Digital Visual Displays
- Assists in the of audit plans for the station.
- Knowledge of Airlines Operations industry regulations related to safety and safety management
- Fluent in English Required, Mult-Lingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Comfortable working with the Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to persuade, gain support, obtain commitment, and mobilize a team to action
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in Aviation industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A