A technical expert supporting the BCP and Security Manager with the development of robust plans in order to ensure unforeseen events can be managed. Act as the lead business continuity expert for Swissport in the absence of the BCP and Security Manager.
- Ensure customer support requirements are understood and tested by cluster colleagues eg airline incident support.
- Train cluster colleagues in incident management principles.
- Lead security investigations as required.
- Support corporate and cluster teams in identifying potential BCP risks and developing effective BCP plans.
- Act as an industry expert working with regulators and other industry bodies to shape regulation.
- Support clusters with the interpretation and implementation of security regulations.
- Act as industry expert to provide technical support to clusters on all security related events.
- Develop and conduct corporate and cluster BCP exercises, ensuring exercises are conducted regularly, documented with a formal review to ensure learnings are captured.
- Lead formal wash up sessions post incident to ensure learnings are captured.
- Develop global security policies that comply with regulatory requirements, identifying and documenting local variations.
- Provide management reports outlining Swissport security compliance and highlighting areas of potential risk.
- Demonstrable leadership experience gained in a multi-sited, multi-cultural international business. Ideally with a strong aviation operations background.
- Ability to coach and support colleagues in an international organisation.
- Knowledge of business continuity planning as well knowledge of aviation security.
- Capable of influencing at an industry level.
- Excellent communications skills with associated ability to produce management reports and trend data.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to achieve goals while meeting the needs of an international business. Able to influence external regulators.
- Able to work independently and be effective in an evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A