As Content Production Manager you will find innovative ways of producing content while providing an impact on the day-to-day production and planning of Takealot produced content to deliver engaging content experiences that excite and engage all of Takealot’s customers.
- Ability to organize and participate in video shoots from pre-production through post-production
- Responsible for the production and planning of all Takealot’s content – including but not limited to copywriting across multiple channels, video content & photography
- Assist in selecting products with visual merchandiser for shoots
- Content creation to include copywriting across multiple channels – on platform Marketing campaigns, promotions, newsletters, UX, CS templates etc
- Consistently communicate the Takealot brand tone of voice in all customer-facing content that is effective and engaging
- Liaise with vendor partners, premium talent, and agencies in conjunction with contracting obligations and set up
- Ability to work with various levels within the company and adapt communication styles to different audiences
- Drive creation and management of content playbooks and guidelines across video, audio, articles, imagery and more
- Produce high quality content for distribution predominantly across in-App, social and Web, while adhering to the budget, scope and resources available
- Organize and manage workflows to meet specifications and deadlines across multiple content types and streams of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- An obsessive eye for detail
- A grounding in Marketing and Communication principles
- Highly organised and efficient, can work towards and meet tight deadlines
- 5+ years copywriting experience
- 5+ experience in video and/or photographic production
- Experience managing partnerships and projects.
- Experience Managing budgets
- High energy with a thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, media or any other relevant fields.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Capability to present creative ideas succinctly (written & verbal)
- Top of the class written communication and creative copywriting skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A