We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t get bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Liaison with IT & ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Interface between DC Operations and WMS Vendor (Oracle for issue logging and resolution. Reporting on and analysis of issue trends with WMS Vendor)
- Liaise with operational systems and service providers with management
- Assist En-log team to apply all system upgrades & system errors
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords.
- Quality Control (QC) support for Integration of Dimensions operational assistance
- Responsible to align full operational flow across all departments with system processes
- Day to Day administration of Oracle WMS – user maintenance, user access, user profiles and location maintenance, level 1 support to DC operations, troubleshooting of integration issues with ERP
- Understanding & partaking in stock sync, operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Troubleshooting and recording of reported system problems.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Assisting in trouble shooting WCS & escalating to stakeholders
- Performing routine audits of systems and operational processes
- Industrial Engineering, B.Comm Logistics or similar degree preferred
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in mini project management
- Previous experience with WMS systems such as Logfire, Manhattan, Red Prairie, SAP, Highjump or similar –
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within DC operations
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player
- High level of proficiency with MS Office packages
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
- Full understanding of a WCS, the application, troubleshoot, problems
- Attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A