Website TB HIV Care
The Pyschosocial Coordinator (Sex Worker Program) takes a lead role in coordinating and supporting operations in all sex work program implementing districts. The role needs someone who have background experience in sex work program operations implementation.
- Manage, coordinate, and evaluate Programme operations and implementation.
- Represent the program in different stakeholder platforms inclusive of presentations in conferences and partner meetings
- Work with site managers to create district operational plans to reach allocated Sex Worker Program targets
- Contribute to accurate and comprehensive funder reports (CDC) and delivers reports timeously
- Evaluate Programmes effectiveness to develop improved or problem-solving strategies for performance improvement
- Support effective implementation of psychosocial services within Sex Worker Program to improve ART and PrEP adherence
- Computer literate in MW Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- B Degree in health, public health, social sciences, management or related field
- Willing to travel as and when required
- 5 Years working in HIV prevention and/or treatment field;
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English,isiXhosa to any African language
- 5 Years working in community engagement field; Project coordination and administrative.
- Experience in Key Populations Program Implementation is mandatory to achieve the expected deliverables
Company: TB HIV Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape. SA
Application Deadline: N/A