Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Support the claims handling philosophy and supply strategy by mitigating risk of vehicle spend (quantification, identification and validation of vehicle). All services are delivered against agreed service and functional standard.
- Help manage clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others. Effectively engage with the customers, consistently demonstrating all the TSW behaviours, and deliver service that goes beyond what is expected (more than just the claim). Effectively build, maintain and manage relationships with service providers and customers.
- Develop and maintain excellent procedural or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Internal knowledge and skills of industry methods and process not relying on partners / industry to advise and dictate. Specialize in specialist vehicle knowledge and apply skills to optimize repair cost
- Contribute to reviewing existing operations in own area of work and generate new ideas to assist in identifying continuous improvements. Conduct workload activities in most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- VDQ (Vehicle Damage Quantifier) Qualification (Essential); Mechanical Engineering / Panel beating N2/ N3 level / (Advantageous)
- Grade 12 / SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience in the following (Advantageous):
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: KwaZulu, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A