The Role Tesla aims to accelerate world’s transition to a sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience to our customers. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services.
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders including finance to deliver business specific value
- Work with engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Define roadmap and customer scenarios
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand processes and data requirements
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
- Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Experience presenting to senior executives.
- Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong experience in gathering business requirements, documentation, user stories, functional specifications and building system design with Engineering teams.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- Prior experience in HRIS/ Payroll/ Timekeeping, Finance products
- 8+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A