Website State Of Texas
This position directs and manages Region 8 CPS Operations Support Program activities and staff development in the areas of Foster Care and Adoption Eligibility, Accounting, Social Security Income Coordination, Permanency Care Assistance (PCA), Contract Specialist and Random Moment Time Study.
- Manages and evaluates compliance with policies and procedures.
- Establishes goals and objectives, implements policies, rules, and regulations for support programs.
- Develops guidelines, procedures and policies for support programs.
- Consults advices and collaborates with other community organizations, public leaders, the public and other agency staff.
- Plans, develops, provides feedback to staff regarding productivity as it relates to program support functions.
- Develops, manages and prioritizes support program and staff resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations.
- Attends work regularly in accordance with agency leave policy.
- Ability to manage complex programs to meet department goals.
- Ability to plan work in an orderly manner; to exercise sound judgment in analyzing situations and making decisions.
- Skill in decision making.
- Skill in leading group efforts.
- Knowledge of program policies procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of individual and group behavior, mediation skills, social and economic problems and methods of supervision.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A