Manage assigned customers utilizing Broker organization in specified geography to deliver volume and AAA results for assigned Clorox Customers/Categories.
- Customer and Category Planning: Leads Customer Business planning with Broker. Leverages Category/Consumer understanding and Insights to drive Category strategies/initiatives.
- Drive the Business: Effectively leads Broker/Distributor organization to deliver volume, net sales, AAA and profit results for assigned customers. Delivers results consistent with Category strategies and trade spending guidelines. Responsible for Broker/Distributor understanding and execution of Clorox/Category strategies/initiatives at assigned customers. Develops strong collaborative relationships. Drives Retail execution.
- Engage our People as Business Owners: Trains, educates and develops Broker/Distributor partners (Business Managers, BMAs, SSCs, other support). Develop individual capabilities to promote growth.
- Build Capability to Drive Growth and Eliminate Waste: Uses appropriate systems and tools, and proactively handles Trade Funds within guidelines. Ensures broker team has knowledge and tools to drive growth. Manages and develops Broker/Distributor relationships. Facilitates connection between broker/distributor teams, cross-functional resources and category counterparts.
- Customer understanding
- General Clorox knowledge-(how things work, who to go to)
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Multi-functional knowledge/understanding
- Category/Sector Expertise
- Broker/Distributor Management and Influence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Virginia, United States
Application Deadline: N/A