Website Tiffany & Co.
Client Advisors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction using the Tiffany touch; their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. The Client Advisor is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Capture client data.
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships.
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business.
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch; your personal touch.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey) and with Tiffany client experience vision.
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Proficiency in multiple languages, Mandarin specifically.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manhasset, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A