Website Tiffany & Co.
The Global Marketing Specialist will play a key role in helping to plan, execute and track strategic marketing plans for the brand. This person will contribute to the implementation of initiatives designed to deliver against the company’s strategic priorities.
- Serve as point of contact for cross-functional project contributors, closely tracking all project timelines and troubleshooting (complex) issues as they arise.
- Business Analytics: Ability to translate data into clear learnings and strategic action plans that can generate a positive impact on business results.
- Support the development of multiple global marketing initiatives from 360 brief generation through to the development and deployment of their global asset toolkits. Example project
- scope may include planning for Love & Engagement, High Jewelry, Special Occasion campaigns.
- Demonstrable passion for luxury marketing, retail and consumer understanding.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication: Ability to summarize and present key insights, leading to a compelling creative brief.
- Prepare presentations and materials for Senior Management as well as internal calls with Regional Marketing Leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Perform competitive analyses and market assessments as needed to support the projects at hand, thinking creatively beyond adjacent jewelry brands for ideas and inspiration.
- Proven track record in strong and rigorous (“perfect”) execution.
- Leadership and Collaboration: Ability to manage projects and liaise across a multi-functional global organization.
- Appreciation and understanding of luxury, retail, popular culture, style, and design. Interest in new media is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional organizational and critical problem-solving abilities with experience analyzing data and insights
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years related work experience
- Demonstrates cultural awareness and understanding of regional differences with the flexibility to work with international time zones.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Business writing and public speaking proficiency are a must.
- Hands-on, “get-it-done”, results-driven, positive mentality complemented by ability to be agile, prioritize and multi-task.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A