Website Tiffany & Co.
The Seasonal Tiffany Ambassador will deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client that they interact with and set the tone for the client’s visit in the Flagship store. Seasonal Ambassadors interact daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face to face interactions.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues
- Support all hospitality and selling events, ensuring that all areas are stocked and clean
- Engage with clients and share Tiffany and Co. history, product introductions and service offerings
- Safeguard Tiffany property and handle sensitive client information in strict adherence to the Record Retention Guidelines
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Flagship store
- Assist and interact with clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service
- Accurately manage floor waiting list
- Utilize storytelling and conversation to discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate sales professional to achieve sales goals.
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Exceptional Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to work with VIP Clients
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and independent
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based
- Possess strong commitment to fostering a team environment and collaboration
- Organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Knowledgeable about New York City; restaurants, shops, tourist attractions
- Experience in luxury hospitality industries; restaurant, hotel, retail, security
- Client focused mentality
- Strong sense of urgency
- Organized and detail oriented
- Additional language skills a plus, not a requirement
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A