Website Tiger Brands
Lead the Albany Bakeries BU in crafting and implementing sustainable transport and distribution solutions to achieve the most effective & competitive costs, the best customer service, and ensure the most efficient use of resources, whilst ensuring a safe working environment for the Delivery Teams and Fleet Maintenance Teams.
- Talent & Performance Management
- Initiate and Review Route Viabilities with the Bakery Teams with the aim of managing Distribution costs
- Manage the distribution cost-effectively
- Risk Management activities relating to the fleet and the delivery service in the trade.
- Logistics Systems execution
- Develop the capability of the distribution team.
- Ensure compliance with all internal fleet policies and any transport legislation.
- Fleet organization and optimal replacement plan
- Staff Deployment
- Drive a Customer Service culture
- Manage the procurement process relating to the all fleet at the bakeries
- Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent
- Experience of coordinating a teams based in multiple sites.
- Strong Negotiation Skills – Engage in internal and external stakeholders so as to achieve business results.
- Core knowledge – Computer literacy: MS Office with advanced Excel capability
- Analytical – Manage complex fleet data and derive actionable insights from the data.
- Minimum 3 year management experience
- Industry – FMCG
- Attention to Detail – your work is consistent with a high standard and you can quickly identify and resolve errors in your own work and the work of others
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience within a related environment
Company: Tiger Brands
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbomela, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A