Website Department of Tourism
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the development and review of the tourism sector policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Scanning the policy environment to inform the development and review of policy and regulatory frameworks;
- Ability to write cogent discussion documents on any tourism policy issue;
- Consulting with stakeholders on the development of policy and regulatory frameworks;
- Developing policy and regulatory frameworks to guide the sector
- A SAQA recognised NQF 6 level qualification.
- Minimum of three years working experience in a related field.
- Understanding of policy development processes;
- Understanding of strategy development processes;
- Understanding of the Public Service Systems;
- Knowledge of PFMA and other relevant Acts/legislation
Company: Department of Tourism
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A