Website Department of Tourism
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring provision of cleaning and food services; developing and reviewing cleaning standards; managing the control of cleaning materials by conducting regular stock-take.
- Ensuring implementation of cleaning standards;
- Conducting spot checks to ensure cleaning standards;
- Ensuring compliance to OHS;
- Drafting and reviewing telephone policy;
- Ensuring implementation of telephone policy;
- Ensuring that switchboard is attended to at all times;
- Reporting telephone misuse to management;
- Verifying and submitting telephone accounts invoices for payments;
- Preparing and drafting letters for non compliance to policy;
- A SAQA recognised NQF 6 qualification in Public Administration,
- 3-5 years’ experience in administering/managing auxiliary services.
- Knowledge of Public Service Act and Regulations,
- Minimum Information Security Standards,
- Protection of Information Act, Public Finance Management Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, National Archives and Standards Act.
- Good communication skills, Financial management skills
Company: Department of Tourism
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A