Website Department of Tourism
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide administrative support service to the Chief Director and/or Manager/s; manage filing and records management in the Chief Directorate
- Record appointments and events in the diary of the chief director;
- Type documents for the chief director and other staff within the chief directorate;
- Provide a clerical support service to the chief director;
- Liaise with travel agencies to manage travel arrangements;
- Arrange virtual and/or in person meetings for the chief director and events for the chief directorate;
- Process travel and subsistence claims for the unit;
- Processes all invoices that emanates from the activities of the work of the chief director and/or manager/s
- A grade 12 or equivalent other training course/qualification.
- At least 3 years’ relevant office management experience.
- Basic written communication skills, Records management skills.
- Sound organisational skills. Language skills and the ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds, good telephone etiquette
Company: Department of Tourism
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A