Website Toyota Motor Corporation
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Qualifications: National Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
- Academic proficiency
Company: Toyota Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A